An Austin original since 1949
The 9-hole, par-3 course has real grass greens with holes that are unique, fun and easy to play. Typical play time under 2 hours, except when we're at our busiest. Walk-ins only, first come, first play. We welcome golfers of all levels!
RATES & RENTALS
No tee times—first come, first play.
Yes, we rent clubs & balls for $1! You are also welcome to bring your own gear.
- Mon - Thurs:
- $12 - per person
- $8 - over 65
- $5 - under 18
- $14 - per person
- $10 - over 65
- $10 - under 18
*re-play is half-price
- Have fun, be nice, swing easy.
- Each player to have a putter and at least one other club
- Play only one ball per person
- Boundaries: Fence on East, edge of roads on North and West
- Lost ball or ball out of bounds — two stroke penalty
- Ball in water on No. 7 — add stroke and play another ball from pond area
- Ball may be moved 2 club lengths from any man-made object
Keep up with the group in front of you
- Every pitch mark you fix will add a future birdie to your account
- See #1